The Future Dukes Boys Basketball Camp and the YMS Boys Basketball Camp
scheduled for June 8th – 10th will be postponed. We are looking to find 3 days
in July to hopefully be able to have the camp; depending on the guidelines set
forth by the NSAA and York Public School Administration.
If you have sent a form already, Coach Lamberty will hold onto it and contact you when we have
a July date to see if it will still work for you. No checks have been cashed.
Thank you and stay safe. GO DUKES!!!!!